Part-Time Diploma Programme
Admissions to the Part-time diploma programmes in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ,Electrical Engineering is available for Full time regular working personnels from Government, Private or Public sector,industry, recognized engineering and research establishments, contractors and works departments. The candidates should be at least 20 years of age and working 60 Kms limit from the institution. The admissions are made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, experience in excess of mandatory 02 years of service,technical qualification, higher qualification and interview. The admission forms are available for sale in selected polytechnics from 1st June and last date is 15th June that is sometimes extended. The classes are conducted from 6.00 Pm to 9.00 PM from Monday to Saturday. The details are as under:-
|S.No||Program||Annual Intake||Duration||Qualifying Examination||Admission Basis|
|1||Civil Engineering||30||4 Year||10th||As above|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||30||4 Year||10th||"|
|3||Electrical Engineering||30||4 Year||10th||"|
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories, wards of Military Personnels and freedom fighters, Physically handicapped persons, wards of displaced persons from J & K shall be as per State Govt. rules.30% of available seats are reserved for female candiates in each category which if falling vacant, will be filled by male candidates of same category.
1. The Tuition Fee for each diploma programme is Rs.10000/- per year that can be deposited in two instalments at the beginning of each semester. No exemption in tuition fee is available.
2. College Fee of Rs. 370/-(including Transfer Certificate Fee) has to be deposited by every student in their I year and Rs.220/- for every subsequent year.
3. Examination Fee and other university fees will be directly charged by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal through online process while filling up examination forms.
Documents to submitted while making application for admission:
1. Forwarding letter from the Employer.
2. Marksheets of Qualifying examination (higher examination, technical qualifications if available)
3. No objection certificate and experience certificate from employer.
4. Photocopy of appointment letter & salary slips of last 6 months service.
5. SC/ST/OBC category certificate in prescribed format (if applicable).
6. Undertaking that the candidate will not join any other course/ programme during the period of his/her education at this institute.
7.Transfer certificate from last attended institution.
8.if selected, the candidate has to give an undertaking giving all particulars of his qualifications and experience that he/she has submitted in application and should declare that all the information provided by him/her is true.