STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Clubs
- Objective 1 Generating Evidence: Using the processes of scientific investigation (i.e., framing questions, designing investigations, conducting investigations, collecting data, drawing conclusions)
- Objective 2 Communicating Science: Communicating effectively using science language and reasoning.
- Objective 1: Students will understand that objects have different properties that make them useful for different purposes.
- Objective 2: Students will understand that when an object is balanced it remains stationary until another force is applied (push or pull) that causes it to move.
- Objective 1: Students will be able to recognize technology in their everyday lives.
- Objective 2: Students will understand the relationship between science and technology.
- Objective 1: Students will be able to define a problem and design a solution.
- Objective 2: Students will be able to test their designs, collect and analyze data, and then revise their designs based on evidence.
Students will understand basic geometry and measurement concepts as well as collect and organize data.
- Pose questions and gather data about self and surroundings.
- Organize data obtained from sorting and classifying objects (i.e. lists, tables, and simple graphs).
|1||Science and Mathematics Club|
|3||AI and Machine Learning|
|4||IOT and Networking|
|5||Mobile Application Developement|
To join any of the above clubs, please Signin/ Register
|If you are student of the college||Click Here|
|If you are already a member of any club||Click Here|
|To Register yourself using mobile OTP||Click Here|